Potential residents of South Peak with children will be happy to learn that local schools provide outstanding educations. In fact, South Peak is located in Roanoke County, which is home to many of the finest schools in the Roanoke Valley.
Many of these schools are just a short drive from the community:
- Cave Spring High School: 2.8 mi
- Cave Spring Middle School: 4.1 mi
- Clearbrook Elementary: 2.3 mi
- North Cross School: 2.6 mi
- Roanoke Catholic School: 4.7 mi
- Faith Christian Private Schools: 2.5 mi
South Peak is also near several colleges and universities in the area, including:
- Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences
- Roanoke College
- Hollins University
- Ferrum College
- Virginia Tech
The retail shops and restaurants are intended to bring an energy to the community.
Graduate students at local universities, medical students at the Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, and medical residents and fellows at Carilion Clinic may want to take advantage of the unique living experience found in the South Peak condominiums. Only a short drive from the Carilion Clinic medical complex, South Peak offers convenience and a more-diverse setting than other local communities.