Roanoke’s Newest Standard for Luxury Living
Within the South Peak Community
At South Peak, we’ve truly created a luxury lifestyle community. What does that mean for potential purchasers’ residential life? South Peak offers uniquely elegant features and amenities that cannot be found elsewhere in the region, including:
- Spectacular views of the Roanoke Valley and Blue Ridge Mountains
- Luxurious condominium residences with elegant custom finishes
- Prime home sites for custom built homes
- Lifestyle amenities, such as an observation deck, dog park, and walking trail
- Convenient restaurants and retail shops located within the community
Residents of The Peaks will enjoy the unique “Arts and Crafts” style of architecture of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom condominiums for which there is no parallel in the region.
The initial phase of development will consist of 32 condominium residences; however, The Peaks may grow to 176 residences.
Local Area Attractions
The Roanoke Valley offers attractions for people of all ages. Whether it’s fine art, music, sports, shopping, fine dining, or a gateway to the outdoors, residents of Southwest Virginia can have it all.
Located above the intersection between Rte. 419 and Rte. 220, South Peak is just a short drive from:
- Excitement in Downtown Roanoke
- Relaxation at Smith Mountain Lake
- Majestic scenery on the Blue Ridge Parkway